Monday 26 December 2016

How to hack Your Neighbors IP CAMs / WebCams - (Strictly to study security flaws )

Legal Warning :  Hacking is illegal the material given here is just to highlight the security failures ... This will help the new designers not to make that mistake again.

How do I know my neighbors IP address list?
        Well there is a method  Go to google and type "my IP address "


Now use Angry IP Scanner    http://angryip.org/


Now make sure the following settings are clicked

Tools ->Fetchers


Tools -> Preference 
1. You might have to adjust the timeout /threads based on your network & PC ..

In the port selection 


Usually I prefer
Http:80
FTP:20
SSH:22

Our case 80 is enough , now  just searched new york IP address list ,   oh no dont want America , I have to visit there soon , so lets try hong kong


now enter 119.247.116.66 in a web browser , I prefer Firefox , because google chrome is not nice to third party plugins (security problem)

well default password did not work , its ASUS router 
Lets hack other network  , near by network ..




Now lets put that in the browser , if asked to install the plugin , install it .. Use Mozilla Firefox
lets use default password admin /12345 & pray god ... Ooh lord god please give use the key to open  the doors of  heaven .. my bad luck , he did not listen to me ... Lets change the ip range & find new one ..



XXX.XXX.XXX.1 - XXX.XXX.XXX.255 (xxx= 0-255)  
 |           |        |  3rd Change it every other search 
ISP IP   | 
         2nd digit change it sometimes 

Yes you can search entire web with one click , but if you bombard you your ISP with heavily load , they silently drop the packets , or disconnect you network access :)  so stop your search just by changing the last digit 0-255

mean while I started testing my luck, god heard my password 


Some idiots install this in bedroom too , so let us pray once again ,and click activate .. If it ask you to install any software , install it..


Well some one is celebrating christmas ...  Marry christmas & Happy New year to all


[Legal warning : Entire episode was done on simulation environment under my own network  .. safe :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment