Saturday 19 December 2015

Antivirus is for Common man , Not for programmers & Technocrats


Theoretically any antivirus should convert the object code or Machine code in to user understandable one & make a decision based on that ..

In my 15 years of computer experience I have not seen such an anti virus in my life ... Most antivirus follow manual analysis ( means they have a back end team which is working every day 24x7 classifying studying the exe executables submitted by people around the world .. and they create a virus signature database based on it .. this is the reason every antivirus need to be updated every day to keep you system safe..

I have many exe's which the antivirus report them as virus , actually they are genuine softwares , they have no malicious code in it ... you might have had the same experience ..
This was the main reason I lost my confidence on antivirus..



No comments:

Post a Comment